Friday, February 22, 2008

Retreat Accomodations

I have two options at this point for places to stay during the retreat. I'm working on the third option and will post when available.

Maxwell House (pictured right) is where most retreat members will stay, as it has the most rooms available.
I've always wanted to stay here -- we're lucky to have the opportunity available to lodge here, as this is a popular B&B at Lakeside.
10 rooms available - still need to get info on # of baths on 1st & 2nd floors. Those who stay at Maxwell House will need to bring their own linens & towels, as we are staying off-season. I will bring extra towels & linens in case some people forget. Pillows are provided.




The other Bed & Breakfast we have is Rainbow House Cottage (pictured left), which also has a tea room available. Once I have more members signed up, I am hoping the House manager can keep the Tea Room open for us. Regardless, it will be a lovely place to stay.
7 rooms available, with two full baths upstairs and a half bath downstairs.

No comments: